1. All of our shoes are guaranteed against defects in craftsmanship. Items may be returned for a refund or exchange within 15 days of receiving your order.
2. Shoes must be unworn and re-saleable. We do not guarantee wear. Shoes that have been worn outside or have visible wear in the foot-bed or have dirty sole, etc., are not considered to be in new condition. We will not refund the price of shoes that is not in re-saleable condition. Please return in original box and enclose a copy of the original receipt. If a returned item is not in new condition, that item will be returned to the customer's original shipping address with appropriate shipping charges billed to the credit card originally used to purchase the shoes. For all returns, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost plus restocking fee of 12% of the total order amount.
3. For exchanges due to incorrect shoe size, the customer is responsible for any return shipping cost. Parnell USA will cover the reshipping cost of the first exchange for the customer.
4. All returns are to be pre-authorized and made via "USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation", "UPS Ground", or "FedEx Ground". Please contact us with your name and order number ready at: email@example.com or call (213) 380-6711 for pre-authorization and an authorization code will be sent to you. Merchandise returned without pre-authorization will be refused.
5. Please pay for the shipping when returning the item. No COD's will be accepted. Shipping costs will be refunded only if we shipped the wrong item or if the item was defective. Only regular shipping cost (no more than $8.75 in any event) will be reimbursed. Upon receipt of your return at our warehouse, if everything is correct, we will credit the original purchase. Allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
6. Return Address:
35899 Covington Dr.
Wildomar, CA 92595